- Trees produce oxygen that we breath: A mature leafy tree produces as much oxygen in a season as 10 people inhale in a year
- Trees make effective sound barriers:
- Trees muffle urban noise almost as effectively as stonewalls
- To produce its food, a tree absorbs and locks away carbon dioxide, a global warming suspect. An urban forest is a carbon storage area that can lock up as much carbon as it produces
- Trees clean the air by intercepting airborne particles, reducing heat, and absorbing such pollutants as carbon monoxide, sulfur dioxide, and nitrogen dioxide
- Trees fight soil erosion, conserve rainwater, and reduce water runoff and sediment deposit after storms
We will be glad to evaluate your trees. We can point out which ones are in a healthy state and/or those that may be detrimental to your property and other surrounding trees. Remember we love trees. Any time we can save a tree we do so!
To schedule a tree evaluation please contact us: 478-755-TREE(8733).